| Scan Man
| Data Capture Equipment|
| Epson Document Scanner - GT-1500 EPSON HIGH RES. SCAN A4 SHEETFED FLATBED, AUTOMATIC ADF, ENHANCED PDF FUNCTIONS
| GT-1500 EPSON HIGH RES. SCAN A4 SHEETFED FLATBED, AUTOMATIC ADF, ENHANCED PDF FUNCTIONS
| Our Price
| Add to Basket
| Contact Us On: +613 8345 9200
Price Includes GST and delivery to any Capital City in Australia.
Automatic Document Feeder
High on the list of the Epson GT-1500 s professional document management features is the built-in Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). With a 40-page capacity and the ability to manage paper sizes including A6, A5, B5, Letter, A4 and Legal, the ADF delivers automatic feeding and scanning functionality at speeds of up to 18 pages per minute*.
When used in conjunction with the wide range of document management, conversion and manipulation tools included with Epson Scan 3.4 Software, the GT-1500 s ADF affords business users with a comprehensive document management solution
* Monochrome, 200dpi, A4, Speed Priority Scanning mode.
High Resolution Scanning
At the heart of the Epson GT-1500 is a three-line optical CCD (Charge Coupled Device) sensor that provides the scanner with the ability to achieve an optical resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi (dots per inch) and a massive 48-bit colour depth. The result of those capabilities is document and magazine scanning quality that is of the high standard required in any effective document management solution.
Document Image Adjustment Tools
Among the numerous features built-in to the Epson Scan 3.4 Software is a range of document image adjustment tools, each of which has been designed to address a specific issue that typically detracts from scanned document readability. These tools include:
- Text Enhancement: This feature delivers greater definition of text characters and removes the document s background, thereby eliminating the problem of "see through" that often occurs when scanning double-sided documents. Importantly, this tool helps to improve the accuracy of text recognition software.
- Colour Enhancement: A flexible tool that enables selected colours to be enhanced during the scanning process. This is of particular value when a document contains colour or very light (as in a fax) text that might otherwise not be "picked up" by the scanner during text scanning.
- Dropout Colour: Similar in operation to Colour Enhancement, Dropout Colour allows users to specify a colour that is ignored during the document scanning process.
ReadyScan LED Technology
In maintaining Epson s focus on delivering scanning solutions that lead the way in functionality, versatility and environmental responsibility, the Epson GT-1500 features the innovative ReadyScan LED Technology. Where scanners are traditionally developed using a Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp (CCFL) system as their light source, the Epson GT-1500 utilises advanced Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs). This delivers multiple benefits in:
- Improved performance: There is significantly less heat generated by the ReadyScan LED system than those using CCFL, resulting in less physical stress on the item scanned. From a performance perspective, the fact that the Epson GT-1500 uses LEDs, means that within one second of switching on, it s ready to use making it a time efficient scanning solution for the workplace.
- Reduced environmental impact: LED technology contains no mercury making this an environmentally friendly scanner. Adding even further to the environmental benefits of the ReadyScan LED Technology is that it consumes less power.
Enhanced PDF Functionality
With PDF (Portable Document Format) files playing an increasingly important role in virtually all businesses, the enhanced and powerful PDF functionality built in to the Epson Scan 3.4 Software delivers major advantages in speed, security and flexibility. In combination with the Epson GT-1500, the Epson Scan 3.4 Software PDF functionality enables users to create:
- Searchable PDF files: With the bundled ABBYY Fine Reader Sprint 6 (version 5 for Mac) software installed, documents can be scanned and saved as text-searchable PDF files, dramatically improving the ability to search - and successfully locate - information contained in scanned and stored documents.
- Encrypted PDF files: As security continues to be of increasing concern for organisations of all sizes, the ability to create secure PDF files is a major benefit afforded by the GT-1500 and Epson Scan 3.4 Software. Documents can be scanned and saved as PDF files with two distinct password protection levels - password required for opening, and password required for editing and/or printing.
- Compressed PDF files: Documents can be scanned and saved as compressed - either standard or high - PDF files, resulting in reduced file size therefore making it easy to send via email.
- Single or multi-page PDF files: With the ability to scan multiple pages as either individual PDF files or a multi-page PDF file, Epson Scan 3.4 Software functions as a key tool in streamlining digital document management and creation.
- Sorted pages on-the-fly: When scanning into PDF or even multi-TIFF files, the Epson Scan 3.4 Software edit page screen provides easy to use functionality for ad hoc rearrangement of pages or automatic sorting by odd or even page numbers.
||Sheetfed & Flatbed A4 colour image scanner|
||Flatbed: 1,200 x 2,400 dpi with Micro Step™ Drive |
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi
||50 dpi to 4,800 dpi (50 ~ 2400dpi in 1dpi increment, 3200dpi, 3600dpi, 4800dpi)|
||Fixed document and carriage moving |
|MAXIMUM EFFECTIVE SCAN AREA|
||Flatbed: 216 x 297mm (8.5 x 11.7 inches)|
ADF: 216 x 356mm (8.5 x 14.0 inches)
||3 lines colour CCD|
||In: 16 bit/pixel|
Out: 1, 8, 16 bit / pixel
||16-bit (65,536 greyscale levels) external|
16-bit (65,536 greyscale levels) internal
||48-bit (281,474 billion colours) external|
48-bit (281,474 billion colours) internal
|++The functionality of the USB port(s) must be ensured by the vendor of the Host.|
||Fixed document and moving carriage|
|A4 200dpi (PDF)
A4 200dpi (PDF)
*System Configuration of Scanning Speed
CPU: Pentium 4,3.2GHz
I/F: USB2.0 Hi-Speed
OS: Windows XP Home Edition
Soft: Epson Scan Office Mode Standalone
|Scanning speed test results vary according to system configuration, dpi setting, and scan mode setting. |
||Sheet through, Simplex scanning|
||Paper Supply: Face up load|
Paper Out: Face down eject
||A4, Letter, Legal, B5, A5, A6|
Max. size: 216 x 356 mm
Min. size: 105 x 148.5 mm
|PAPER SETTING CAPACITY
||40 pages (75g/m2)|
|EASY DOCUMENT SCANNING
||4 Customisable push buttons|
10 customisable job
Double sided scanning of PDF
Searchable PDF (Windows only)
Scan to Mutli PDF
Stand-Alone Application and Scan to File Feature
Multi Purpose User Interface
Auto Skew Correction
|DOCUMENT IMAGE ADJUSTMENT
De-Screening with Document Type Optimiser
Tone Curve Adjustment with Histogram
*Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional / XP (Home Edition / Professional / Professional X64) / Windows® Vista (Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Enterprise, Ultimate)
Mac OS X v10.2.8 or later
*USB2.0 Host Driver by Microsoft is required
|ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS |
||10°C to 35°C (Operating)|
-25°C to 60°C (Storage)
||10% to 80% without condensation (Operating)|
10% to 85% without condensation (Storage)
||(AC100V model) AC100-120V 50-60Hz|
(AC200V model) AC220-240V 50-60Hz
||Approx. 12.5W (Operating)|
Approx. 2.4W (Sleep Mode)
Approx. 5.5W (Ready Mode)
Approx. 0.6W (Power Off)