Price includes GST and delivery to any Capital City in Australia.
· Top-class scanning speed The fi-7280 scans color A4 documents at an impressive 80 ppm / 160 ipm (A4 Portrait 200 / 300 dpi), ensuring solid performance and quality results.
· Large volume hopper The scanner is capable of setting up to 80 pages in the large volume hopper which allows you to quickly digitize a large volume of documents.
· High speed interface The scanner supports USB3.0 for high speed data transfer between scanner and the computer.
· Equipped with LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) LCD is equipped on the operational panel to display the operational settings for scanning documents, the number of sheets scanned, and error status. It is used to easily check the status of the scanner.
· Paper protection function by detecting paper jam sounds The Paper Protection II function reduces the risk of having the documents damaged by stopping the scan when the scanner detects paper jam sound.
· ”Skew Reducer” – stable paper feeding mechanism The scanner is equipped with “Skew Reducer” to ensure straight paper feeding even for mix batch of small or thin papers. This function reduces the skewness of the documents and thus minimizes the occurrence of missing the edge of the scanned image data.
· Improved efficiency for pre-scan work The scanner can perform “batch scanning” which allows you to scan documents with different paper weights and sizes at once, simplifying the process of sorting the documents before scanning.
· Reduced work loss caused by multifeeds The scanner mounts an ultrasonic multifeeds sensor that accurately detects “multifeeds” errors where two or more sheets are fed through the scanner at once. This multifeeds detection is reliable even when scanning a mixed batch of documents with different paper weights and sizes, avoiding potential work loss.
· Intelligent Multifeed function When there is paper of the same size attached to a designated location on the page, the Intelligent Multifeed function enables the scanner to recognize the location of the attachment. This allows you to continue scanning instead of pausing the scan by detecting every paper attachment as multifeed.
· Advanced image processing function The scanner’s automatic detection function outputs images in color or monochrome by the document content. This allows you to save the hassle of changing the settings for every scan.
· Centralized management of multiple scanners The bundled “Scanner Central Admin” application allows you to manage multiple scanners together. For example, you can update the scanner settings and drivers, as well as monitor the operating status of each scanner.
· Renewed scanner driver and image capturing software
· PaperStream IP – produce high quality image processing PaperStream IP is the scanner driver for fi Series which is based on TWAIN / ISIS standard. With the advanced black and white process, various documents can be automatically and easily converted into image data suitable for OCR (Optical character recognition). High quality image data can be created without pre-setting the scanning settings beforehand.
· PaperStream Capture – enhance batch scanning PaperStream Capture is an application to scan and manage the scanned data using fi Series scanners. Whether it is adjusting the scanning settings or performing batch scanning, you can complete the tasks easily with the user-friendly UI. With the seamless linkage with PaperStream IP, you can perform high quality image processing and batch scanning at the same time.
· Scan brochures and other small booklets The scanner has a built-in flatbed (glass surface) that is able to scan thin documents or thick books which are impossible to scan using an ADF scanner.
· Comes with 12 months Return to Base Warranty (All standard and extended warranty will NOT cover consumables and options)